Hey everyone!
First of all, I want to express thanks to all the people involved in running Modulargrid, this helps me (and others, for sure) to plan and sort out all the modular things. You guys rock!

Also, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Oleg and I am running a German-based experimental project, which creates music by the process of conducting jam sessions, improvising during these sessions, recording them, and then using best parts from those sessions to generate so called "Jam session sections"; these are generally raw sound clips that are mostly left unprocessed apart from using a simple cross-fade in order to tie two or more clips together, or occasional compressing. These clips then are uploaded to Soundcloud and are usually free for download.

I am fairly new to Eurorack and (like yours) my rack is slowly but constantly growing, so that I am able more and more to use solely Eurorack modules, for example the latest upload:

Since I have a lot to learn, I would love to receive constructive criticism. You don't have to follow me or like my uploads, but I'd encourage you to leave a comment, especially if you have suggestions for improvement!