I'm in the process of migrating to a large DIY system, which is three side-by-side 27U cases each 168HP wide (for a total system width of 504HP).

I'm finding it challenging to model this system in modulargrid for a number of reasons:
1. I can't fit my system all into one modulargrid rack due to the ~432HP row width limit.
2. Splitting the system into multiple racks forces me to manually track which modules I've already assigned to one of the other cases in my system.
3. I have multiples of some modules, but modulargrid doesn't provide any tracking of quantity in my collection vs quantity currently assigned to a rack
4. When modeling multiple cases in the same modulargrid rack I have to manually keep track of the boundary between cases.

I would love to see the following enhancements:

1. A higher max row limit
  2. A way to insert rack horizontal and vertical rack dividers when modeling a multi-case system in a single modular grid rack. The dividers would act as edges that you can place modules across.
  3. in lieu of #1 and #2, it would be useful to be able to group multiple modulargrid racks into a "system" and track module assignments across the system. For example, if racks A and B are part of a system and module X is already assigned to rack A, it can't be assigned to rack B without removing it from rack A.
  4. A way to specify the quantity of each module in my collection plus tracking of what quantity of each modules is currently assigned to a rack/system.