...I would apreciate a healthy discussion on this topic, do you have sync problems or is your system working...
-- GunnarWaage

Maybe a bit off topic because i dont use "sample accurate sync" but here is my synchronisation experience:
We have a lot of jam sessions with all kind of electronic music equipment (dozens or close to 100 different syncable devices within the last years).
Everything is synced via MIDI clock and in some subsystems this MIDI clock gets converted to CV-clock/reset via Arturia devices (Keystep PRO, Beatstep PRO) or PAMs.
In those hardware based setups sync accuracy has never been an issue.

As soon as a laptop or tablet (windows, mac, ios, android) needs to be synced as slave things start to get inaccurate.
But every better software has the possibility to adjust the clock-sync-offset in milliseconds.
Strange thing i experienced is that the needed offset value is often very different compared to former jam sessions with the same equipment.

There are indeed a few syncable eurorack modules that are always a single CV-clock-tick ahead.
To solve this issue i have built an arduino that holds back the very first clock tick after start.
Now i have 2 different master clocks in my eurorack to get everything in perfect sync
https://github.com/othmar52/blazing-baton-eurorack