Ok so I have had the modules for about a week and first impressions are good. Sturdy build quality and nice feature sets. Have my Dual Filter set to LP+HP. Cool that I can switch to dual LP or HP for stereo filtering if desired. Bit of a shame there aren't switches for this on the face of the module as it's a pain to take the module out mid session to swap the jumpers on the back. On the other hand it's great to at least have the option. Another slight gripe is the mini knobs for attenuating the various inputs. The panel is pretty crowded, especially with a few cables plugged in, which makes tweaking the knobs kind of a surgical procedure. Compared to not having attenuators/attenuverters at all, though? A real bonus.

Both the LP and HP sound great. I suppose they are fairly clean for an MS-20 style filter, but there's still a lot of character to the sound.

The Dual ADSR is deep and I haven't gone to town with it yet. But it's very versatile and modulating the individual stages separately is awesome. The sliders are nice as well.