I wanted to get some thoughts as I'm putting some final touches on the rack I'm going to build in the near future. I've got about 35% of the modules so far and things are working just how I want. I was hoping to see if anyone could point out some glaring gaps.

Everything is sequenced by a Digitakt (which also handles basic drum and sample duties), via midi (assimil8or + locotus) and a CVOCD for the melodic parts. The assimil8or is for resampling and mangling the analog stuff, glitches, chords, vocals, and some drums. Endless Processor is pretty much always for making pads. The rest of the top 2 rows are for a 1-2 melodic/lead voices.

The 2 gaps I'm aware of are mixing and mod/utilities. I have enough for barebones mixing but it would be nice to make some more room. I have a decent amount of modulation sources and mixers but no logic, sequencers, etc, which I am somewhat ok with for now, but still open to suggestions. I recognize that I'm being stubborn with effect/processor modules and would obviously ideally like to have all, but I guess curious if anyone has any thoughts on any of it.

Thanks!