MD does have some quantization options if you press the knob down and tune each step, however there is no scale selection, its just chromatic: https://noiseengineering.us/blogs/loquelic-literitas-the-blog/does-mimetic-digitalis-need-quantizer

but it sounds more like you want a sequencer that had a transpose by CV option? some of the ornaments and crime apps offer this (just as an example, there are many options out there)
-- Sythic

that's good - I didn't see that in the description... personally I like to be able to tell what I'm transposing by... not that it's important unless you are playing with others (or other instruments)... I also like to be able to transpose individual sequencer channels - so a sequencer that transposes isn't necessarily that useful - especially if it's multi-channel - personally I use a sinfonion - which can do transposition to the correct root and scale - based upon the currently selected chord (which itself can be sequenced)

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities