+1 for everything Jim suggested

The modules selected are all fine separately, but don't seem like a great compliment in a small system.

Let me go through my thought process in this setup:
Sequencing: I want to use steppy and mimiteic digitalis since I love what people are doing with the combination, this is what really got me hooked into planning and building my own modular synth in the first place

Mimetic Digitales and Steppy go great together like peanutbutter and jelly. Add a quantizer like Intellijel Scales and you'll have plenty of stepped modulation plus good control turning stepped CV into notes

Clock: I have the Horlogic Solum in here for clocking, wich seems to have nice capabilities of also splitting the clock
LFO: Clep Diaz, but I am not 100% sure about it since the After Later Audio Clone of MI Tides can do LFO duties as well. Maybe you have some suggestions here.
Envelope: After Later Audio Clone of MI Tides

I'd drop these to make room for other modules. A couple of alternate suggestions.
1 - Pam's Pro Workout for Clocks, LFO, Random + Cosmotronic Delta for Envelopes / VCA
or
2 - Befaco Rampage for envelopes, LFO and has a ton of fun ways to cross-patch

Filter: After Later Audio Clone of MI Ripples

I'd remove this to make room for a multi-FX + filter (see Reverb/Delay/Distorsion below)

Voice: Noise Engineering AI since I like what people do with it. Still I am not sure if I also should have a second Oscillator in here, maybe a simpler one?

AI is a fine choice. Plaits will have more algorithms and cover more sonic territory

Reverb/Delay/Distortion: Noise Engineering Versio since it is flexible with the Firmware and sounds really cool.

Ghost would be a great all-in-one choice for a small system. It's able to do all these FX at once, plus it has VCA and Filter built in.

This is just my opinion. The great thing about modular is everyone can build a system exactly how they like it and everyone is going to like different things.

The best advice is to start slow and get a few modules at a time and learn how everything works together (and get a bigger case than you think you need) :D