Yesterday i wondered if its time to rearrange the (~160) modules in my rack from scratch
As its not possible to place modules to a specific position within the rack this is horrible monkeywork on huge racks
so much scrolling, so much zooming in and out, so much searching in the my modules list, so much fiddling around with the buggy hard to use module placement that requires pixel perfect movements...

so i had another idea to start with this task:
it would be great to work with module dummies in the real world before starting to persist the arrangement in modulargrid.
smaller versions (maybe 1:2) of each module printed on paper or cardboard which can be arranged & moved around on a desk.

using AI it shouldnt be that hard to convert existing images of the modules to printable blueprints/pictograms that can be printed to paper and cutted with a scissor.

So my huge feature request (or at least placing the idea for this feature) is an "export all my modules or a specific rack to printable A4 sheets"

I have to admit thats especially for users with huge racks because small racks are handleable completely digital within modular grid...
Maybe the idea is totally crap because some aspects are much more tedious than on modulagrid (like searching modules or to get a feeling for the arrangement with only a black/white mess of tiny pieces of paper/cardboard)
Any thoughts?