HI, thanks for the replies!
Garfield, I will certainly use good quality cables and blind panels (made of plexiglass or 3mm plywood) to fill the gaps between modules. Thanks for the tips. About front panels alternatives to metal, I think the companies you mentioned make some great products (i.e Ciat-Lombarde is specialized in making very strange and particular synths, all made of wood), but this products represents a very small, and not significative, part of the eurorack modules system IMHO.

I Agree with your considerations about the interactions that we experiments every day with devices carrying current: I want to keep away from paranoia, I would so operate in the safest way possible so, if anyone knows a way to do this, I'd really like to know details.

I have an ICD/pacemaker implant and have not really considered that any of my music gear posed any sort of risk. If you are that concerned, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer of your implant to ask if they are aware of any risk.
-- moosapotamus
I'm very happy to know that there are peoples in my same situation that not consider risky to handle modular gear. Maybe I'm the problem :D . Yes, I sent an email to the manufacturer of my implant and the answer was "low risks but control the AC leaks issues". May I ask if you ever got shocks from handling your modulars in the past or tingling or pinching? Thanks.