haha yeah - I don't actually have a pro, just an xl, but I intend to get one at some point in the future - and implement this trick that I saw someone else suggest somewhere - probably modwiggler - I've generally only used it for the lofi setting which I did know the position of - but I want to re-flash it and use it for other stuff - will have to remember to print out the pdf this time!!!

-- JimHowell1970

Duuude, I had my XL racked for 8ish month before I even realized I could re-flash lol. It was in a mylar generative knock-off, so not knowing what it was actually doing wasn't an issue for me at the time. In my live box I reflashed and banked based off of need, so delay into reverb is first slot, and the other less often used effects are around it. I also added the x0x generator algos to record into the Sample Drum. Not perfect, but certainly useful. I would love the Pro, but oh man, 32 effects/utilities/sources are more than enough for my needs. The added cv controls are quite tantalizing! Maybe one day! I'm going to dm you about your video synthesis later, if you don't mind.

Hey, Stoffaboy, where ya at?