now with link...

ModularGrid Rack

you should update to use the even bigger Arturia rack warts... instead of the smaller uZeus rack warts...

is there enough modulation? probably for now, especially if you are leveraging the o&c & pams with the matrix mixer to get more complex modulation... but for the future I'd look at adding at least one more modulation source - my choices would be at least 1 if not more of zadar, batumi, maths... maths in particular if you want to learn more about modular synthesis (as opposed to just connecting modules together - synthesis with modules) - as it has a lot of learning videos & imo even better the 'maths illustrated supplement' - best when thought deeply about - why, what, how - and used as a jumping off point for experimentation instead of just a simple patch reference, though!!!

as for overlap between pams and o&c - not really you need gates and envelopes and lfos - these at least for now cover this reasonably well - & "redundancy" is not a bad thing in modular anyway in lots of cases - modulation and utilities especially!

how are you doing end of chain mixing? externally? otherwise might be an idea to look at this...

utilities - my favourite subject... it's hard to say what you will want or need - I would suggest spending some time looking at all the different types and deeply thinking about them... I usually find logic, sequential switches, sample and hold, atttenuation/attenuversion, offsets, more mixers and more vcas are incredibly useful though...

re effects: I'd look at the fx aid pro instead of the dsp2...

& read through a load of other recent newbie/advice posts - they're pretty much all applicable!!!

to quote @Lugia from another thread!

In fact, some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile, below.

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities