so cool, thanks again man

ok, I understand the basics of the visual cortex and sensory translator.

about the Color TBC, if I understand correctly, I will input an external composite or s-video signal, and get a component signal and sync pulse in return, each by their own, right? that can be handy, I don't own many gear with gen lock capabilities. but I have a rack TBC unit that I have barely used. is it the same? why does it says "LZX Sync cable required"?

about the Passage unit, I can use it like to mix a video signal (one channel of component, not a composite, right?), an audio signal, and a voltage signal from a sequencer, all together, as a voltage sygnal, and get the result of each one mixed with rest?
I can get the exact same result by getting cadet modules myself? that would save some money I guess, but I still would have to buy kits, as I don't think I can get everything needed here

I don't understand shit about the Mapper, but it sounds amazing. what's the input? and what's the output?

about the Prismatic Ray, I understand what's a VCO on audio. it's a little more difficult to understand what it is on video. does this unit even works with video itself? or you generate with this a complex voltage signal than you then input on the passage unit to process a video signal? and that's why you need more than one.

maybe I'm not giving the cadets the credit they deserve. it's all the info available to make them by yourself? you can get all of the components needed on any electronic parts store (I'm sure that's not the way you name that in english)? maybe I can just get the fronts and boards from LZX.

perhaps I can form now just buy one Prismatic Ray, and add cadet modules that can give me more options. what do you think?

thanks!