Yeah, I stand by my original suggestion. Get the 208hp case, add some of the modules that you really want, and cover the rest with blind panels until you know what you need. Plan long-term and add modules as need and budget dictate. This is modular after all so you can always take a modular approach to the rack itself if you plan right. I started with a plan of 416hp (i.e. two Mantis cases joined with brackets) and my initial investment was 104hp worth of modules. I then began adding additional support modules when I could. I now have double my original plan. Modular is my main instrument, so that may be overkill for many users, but it works for me.
Buy the modules that will give you the most joy and inspiration. Don't just buy what is small, available, and affordable in the present. You are building a highly personal instrument that could last decades, so build exactly what you want. Don't get me wrong, I've purchased some modules that were duds just because I wanted something (anything?) new, but for the most part I've stuck to my long-term plan. And your long-term plans will slowly shift as you begin adding modules and realizing that your preferences and approach to sound and workflow differ from the capabilities and styles of some module manufacturers.
Above all, have fun with it. Don't go into debt. :)

Edit: Here's my current rack if you are interested. Again, I started with 104hp of modules (some of which I still have in there). Just be sure to cover open spaces to avoid screws and patch cable tips from touching any power headers.
ModularGrid Rack