July 2416 update to my modular:

• HexInverter 909 Bass Drum and 909 Snare Drum have been removed (partly for panel space; partly for power consumption)
  • 3 x CGS / René Schmitz VCAs have been removed (un-removable 'thump' in at least 1 of them; output levels are too low from all 3. Replacing with VCAs from someone else / non-DIY)
  • the 2 x Serge USG's up above ARE DIY CGS / Serge USGs
  • the 2 x SSM2044 LPFs up above ARE, DIY
  • the 3 x basic VCO's above are Music From Outer Space VCOs (R.I.P. Ray. :( Thanks for everything! )
  • the Mutable Instruments Peaks and Branches modules will be here from my supplier tomorrow or Tuesday. I don't know exactly where in the cabinet, they'll be placed yet
  • the triple bi-directional router is a CGS / Serge DIY one and is non-functioning. There is a 2nd one that IS working, in another cabinet, below the one above.)
  • there is an 8 step CGS / Serge Programmer / Sequencer with the Moog 960 Sequencer Play / Stop / Skip switch for each step, for EACH direction, in the cabinet below
  • there is a Music From Outer Space Echo Rockit in the cabinet below

I still haven't moved any other 4U / Serge panel modules into the New Europeans modular, from The Deathlehem Machine modular. I don't know if I will be, as I may be moving AWAY from DIY modules, completely.