WiggleHunt is a pretty good service, but as it's largely (entirely?) automated, it has its weaknesses. It won't show shipping costs for Reverb listings, and these can be prohibitive across oceans. On the flip side, it will sometimes include VAT when out-of-country orders don't have to pay it. These are understandable, as it's not asking for the location of the person querying, and it would be hard to take that into account anyway. Sometimes it shows new listings when the fine print on the seller's page says "out of stock" or "on back order". That's the case with what it shows for Veils 2020 right now.
-- plragde

I'm based in Australia so it's a challenge already trying to buy modules locally. Funnily enough though one of our eurorack stockists has most, if not all the modules in stock, with only a few on pre-order (Marbles, Plaits, Veils, Intellijel Outs).

They have the Salmple, Digitalis, Forbidden Planet and PNW in stock and there's one Plaits left for sale on Juno, so I'm tempted to grab these while I can and worry about the rest later.

I did have another question re the Squid Salmple and Digitakt. Is it overkill to have a eurorack sampler while I've got a Digitakt? I figured it couldn't hurt too much seeing as I would like to use the rack as a standalone unit, but also paired with the Digitakt, but feel free to correct me here.

Also for anyone that's interested, I have added my "wishlist" modules to the next row (based on a TipTop Mantis case):

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1709515.jpg

My plan is to start with the top row of modules and then slowly start to expand with the bottom row as I get more comfortable with everything.

Just to clarify, my main goals with this is to make and jam 4/4 deep house/minimal styles (like the videos), but also to experiment with ambient textures, new age/downtempo and generative soundscapes - think"wellness centre" ambient music.