Hello!

Hoping to get some thoughts on this (or a similar) system for a beginner such as myself:

ModularGrid Rack

• Expert Sleepers FH-2 (or Intellijel uMidi)
  • MI Marbles
  • ALM Squid Salmple
  • ALM Pamela's New Workout
  • Noise Engineering Mimetic Digitalis
  • MI Plaits
  • TipTop Audio Forbidden Planet
  • MI Veils
  • Intelligel Outs

It's essentially the modules used in both the below videos, which is the style of music I'd like to experiment with - mainly deep house and minimal 4/4, leaving room to expand into ambient soundscapes, textures, generative styles in the future.

I already have a Digitakt, Digitone and have an 0-Coast on the way, so have added the FH-2 and Intellijel Outs to this rack. I'd like to be able to use the system standalone with the 0-Coast (as seen in the videos), but to also pair and sequence it via the DT/DN too.

Would like to know what people think about this set up for a beginner like myself, or any other suggestions that could work. Seems like you can achieve a lot with this setup from what I've seen so far, so assume it would keep me busy for quite some time while learning and experimenting.

I'm not entirely sure if I need the Squid Salmple, as I could run my drums through the Digitakt, but I do like how he's using PNW to generate some euclidean rhythms on the Salmple, which looks pretty fun.

Thanks in advance and please go easy as I'm fairly new to all this!