I am really sorry for making statements out of lack of knowledge if it is the case. But, I have to make things clear, there is people like me, who doesn't care who makes the product. if kids are dying in the making process I don't care. They are no my children, and most likely I won't care either way.

Unfortunately, yes, there are many more people like you who have so little self-respect that they don't care who they give their hard earned cash to

If the quality of the products or the customer service is questionable is important to me, that is the things I want to know and I appreciate it a lot. That is why I like this forum. I agree with it; but if the owner or some employee of certain companies are rapist or killers in their personal live, I don't care. I am not a hypocrite, I don't feel for them, so I won't simulate it.
-- Hikove

I'd also note that in general the quality of products and customer service from these companies is also poor - not going to cite anything - googling will find examples in minutes

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities