Current state of affairs:
I will get a second 84hp row.

I already own:

• Pams New workout
  • Plonk
  • Links & Kinks
  • Joranalogue Mix 3
  • Befaco out V3

I already played with this setup and it's really nice. I like both the plonk and the pams although it made me realise I don't want to have too much devices with menu diving. They're both very easy to operate but it's a lot of turning and clicking with that main encoder button. I think it's ok for a few modules but it's better to keep it limited.

I'm about to order:

• Marbles
  • Plaits
  • Maths
  • FX aid (massive banks of effects)
  • Also a filter but not sure which one yet. Lugia's idea of taking the A-106-1 xtreme in combo with the bad comrade seems like a good idea but I'm not sure I can get my hands on the bad comrade. I might just go with the Doepfer A-106-5 for starts and maybe upgrade later (or maybe the wasp, but as for now I like the sound of the A-106-5 better)
  • Second 19" 84hp rack

What I'm about to order is open for debate, but I think it's all modules I can't really go wrong with. Let me know if you think the opposite.

At one point I might get the Disting EX for its multifunctionality. And the ES-9 as an interface (although might go with something simpler not sure yet to what degree I want to integrate my rack with my daw/vcv-rack).

So apart from the Plonk and the Doefper filter and if you remove the currently optional modules on the right side of the second row, there is still around 60HP left that can be used there:

• At one point I might want to get a proper (pair?) of oscillators the work in combo (or separatly) but I'm not sure which ones yet. I reached out for the gravitational waves but it's kinda difficult and expensive to get in Europe due to import taxes. So I'm thinking maybe two smaller ones instead of a dual or another dual (from Instruo maybe?) ?
  • Should I add some simple ADSR generator (maybe with a looping function?) or is this somhow covered with the maths?
  • A sequencer?

Are there other major things missing or that could be optimized?