Here is my rack. My goals are to 1) get it into a more performance oriented layout. I have tried to put much of the knobs/sliders I would tweak at the bottom. 2) make melodic/minimal techno and some ambient, when the mood strikes. I have a Pittsburgh modular structure 344 case. I own these modules except the endorphin.es shuttle control which has been ordered already. I plan on pulling the Tukra out, it’s a great module but not what I ultimately wanted. I have a beatstep pro. I have decided I want to sequence drums using samples on my Polyend tracker. This would interface with the shuttle control to enable midi to cv control of the modular. I feel like I am lacking in envelopes/modulation. Let me know what you think and might change out. I love the distortion of the retro mechanical fuzz but it takes up a lot of rack space. I have used the feedback oscillator to generate noise, but that was before I grabbed the Furthurrrr generator. I basically use microcell as a granular looper, and I feel like there might be a better replacement for it. I guess I will see what y’all say and go from there. This rack has been developing over the past couple years.
I should add I have a few external synths I use occasionally and process them in the modular as well.