So this is try 2 of giving my NiftyCase some more oomph.

I will be starting from left to right:

Pams: Love it. So many possibilities from simple clock stuff to LFO duties, basic step sequencing, Random CVs, and many more this module is nuts and I will probably still find new ways to utilize it on a daily basis.

Steppy: Don't have it yet. I ordered a Robaux LL8 but unfortunately, one of the buttons wasn't working (still had some fun trying it out). The Steppy seems like the more mature version of the LL8 and 4 outputs vs the 8 of the LL8 will be plenty enough for a rack this size I guess.

Zadar: I heard lots of talk about me needing envelopes so I included the Zadar as 4x premium envelope control. It seems to fit the needs. I didn't order it yet as I am still stuck on the basics but it should make sense here no?

Doepfer VCAs: So as a beginner I was a little bit sceptical about VCAs. Modulating modulations seemed a bit redundant to me. Now that I own these 2 dual VCAs things are clearing up for me. Really like playing around with them in all kind of ways. I went for the switchable ones as I couldn't really decide on the whole linear vs. exponential debate. So yeah I got both covered(suck it internet ppl who keep arguing about which is better :D). The question is: Are 4 enough? I mean clearly, I could see myself using more (like a lot more) but I still need some room for other stuff right?

Twiigs: Yeah I know you guys hated the idea of having a Twiigs in a rack that small and yeah I kinda start feeling the same way. A lot of the modules already have randomization options and it definitely is the least used module I own so far. So yeah it might get kicked out in the future (any recommendations on filling another 8hp?)

Plaits: Main voice - ordered - nuff said ... or maybe not?

Rings: Big fan - nice sound - will never leave this case

Digitalis: As Steppy covers the step sequencing side the Digitalis is here to give me control over the cv sequencing. I haven't ordered it yet but it's high up on my "Things to get" list.

Timiszoara: Yeah it is not out yet but a dual effect processor really seems to check a lot of boxes for a dual voiced mini rack. Arguably could be exchanged with other effect or filter modules.

Doepfer Headphone amp: 2 ins and finally something I can plugin my headphone to not always have to use an external headphone amp - Yeah totally fits my bill for the last 6hp of this case (not bought yet)

Oh yeah and for multiples, I use some Black Market Monomults so far. I don't really feel like "wasting" rack space for that even though a buffered mult could come in handy maybe (idk never had one never missed it I guess)

My main focus is to create an enjoyable musical experience that works standalone.
So what are we thinking? Any recommendations? Any arguments to cut certain modules?

As always thank you for your suggestions.