@timmy373, glad my comments are helping.

In response to your latest post:

-- if you stick the modules above in a case with considerable extra room for a few more adds (like you mentioned) then I think the modules you've picked so far are reasonable. That said, I have the same reservations about QPAS as mentioned previously, I'm not sure it's the strongest choice for a primary filter.

-- regarding utilities, I learned a lot about these by scanning the full module lists for Doepfer, Ladik, Intellijel, Joranalogue and ADDAC. I looked for anything that wasn't a sound source, sound shaper (filter, waveshaper) or CV source, figuring those "other" modules would be mostly utilities. That gave me a good idea of other module types, and helped me think concretely about what utilities might play well in my setup.

-- when you're ready, why don't you update your draft rack IN the intended (larger) case size, make any module adds / deletes you're considering, and ask the forum for feedback what might be beneficially added / changed? Trying to leave ~25% or more empty space in your next draft rack would be advisable, if possible.

Cheers,

NG