Hi Dadodetres,

Wow, one long nice track + video! Nice goody for the weekend :-) I love that sound you make with the harmonica, subtle yet beautifully done! What kind of microphone or device you use to receive an electronic input from the harmonica towards a mixer?

Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield Modular.
-- GarfieldModular

Garfield! thanks!

For the Harmonica I use a "geneic overseas" elektret microphone. No brand, masivley made. Cost me $15. Its elektret so its really sensitive and Full range. Uses a AA alkaline battery as its pre-amp. Sounds really clear and its very comfortable to hold in the hand and play the harmonica at the same time, way better than when I used dynamic microhones. The Battery is attached to the other end of the system.

The harmonica is plugged to a mini system which consist of VFE Klein bottle. In one channel there is a TC Electronic Flashback, in 100% wet, 7 seconds digital delay. In another channel there is a Strymon Blue Sky reverb. With each indivual channel´s "send" I choss if I want to "solo"/play notes separetely when I send it just to the reverb. Or send it also to the Flashback and "add it" to the feedback of the Delay creating a Drone. If the Fedback of the delay is at 100% the drone just adds and adds and never fades out. If i lower the Feedback then it strats to fade away. This technique is an advace way of "Frippertronics".

Also, there is another way of doing a similar thing without the Klein Bottle and with comercially available gear, since the Klein Bottle its Ultra Rare, if anyone is interesieted I could also share the information, just ask.