Thanks for this tumeniKnobs,
I love the sound of the Qpas from what I have heard online but it is double the cost of the Ripples and perhaps more importantly too big a filter for this size of case in my view with space wasted for it being stereo where as this is a setup as a mono synth all the way until the audio path (or the mix of any combination of my four oscillators paths) hit the mimeophon and finally come out in stereo into the XOH.
I already have two analogue oscillators in the minibrute so was looking for a contrast in both of the ones I chose.
I will watch some you tube vids on the black wavetable.
I also looked at rings but thought it was way too ‘pretty’ sounding. Some of the noise engineering oscillators were too dirty for me and the Basimilus sounded a bit more middle ground. I know it is a drum synth but it pitches nicely too and the fold etc sound really cool to my ears to go with some of the brighter sounds from Plaits.
Do you have any great steers on utilities or modulation I am needing. I know I don’t have Maths here and am perhaps light on function generation but both my oscillators sort of make their own envelopes if needed and I have the mu stages and both a traditional ASDR and AD that I can use in the Minibrute 2s.