Hi Sacguy71,

I just received the Vector + expander from Five12. Didn't had much time yet, but first impression is (very) good! Now I just need more time to explore it, since I got the expander as well, giving me 6 channels output (each with pitch, velocity & gate outputs), I might need here and there some more modules to be able to come up with 6 voices/channels :-)

First very good impression is the unexpected, even better than I thought, good and direct working of the settings of those step parameters (like gate length, pitch, note length, ratcheting, repeat, velocity, groove & chance). You just press one of those buttons and straight away you can change those parameters with the below encoders, very clear, very direct, very intuitive way of handling it. Now I need to dive a bit deeper into the details.

The only con I could discover so far is... is... that this device is sooooooooo addictive that you just can't stop playing around with it, meaning that you spend hours, forgetting the time and at 6 am or something realise that you need to get some kind of sleep before continuing playing with it ;-)

I can't wait for you to receive the WMD - Metron, I hope you will have as much fun with it as I have with the Vector :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads