Thank you again everyone for the feedback. It is truly appreciated.

Big changes has been made! After much thought, additional research, and budget considerations, the eurorack case has officially been upgraded from the Pittsburgh Structure EP-270 to the EP-420. Below is the present goal to fill in the said eurorack case:

ModularGrid Rack

Feedback is definitely welcomed.

Although I want nothing more than to purchase everything now, I will probably only invest up to $5.0k to 6.5k initially to get started, and confirm or modify the remainder of the purchasing decisions over the next year. The modular system will be triggered via an Arturia Keystep Pro (and two additional Beatstep Pros and two Keysteps, if needed), and passed through an external mixing board for additional processing. However, I plan to eventually consider a separate eurorack case with specialized sequencers and mixers later.

My final goal is to have a self contained 4-voice and 8-drum modular groovebox. I am also considering an Elektron Analog Four MKII and Elektron Analog Rytm MKII combo as an alternative to the proposed modular system. Although far more expensive and less convenient, as an electrical engineer and musician, a modular system has truly captured my interest for quite some time, and I do not want to regret not diving in 100% to verify whether or not it inspires and assists me to achieve my music creative goals.

In addition, I also have a Roland System-1m, Arturia MiniBrute 2, and two Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms SV-1s available for additional modular synth devices to integrate in the future. Also,the Roland TR-8S, Pioneer DJ SP-16, and Arturia DrumBrute can also be used for more drum sources later on as well.