Ha, great having you, korpret1!

I enjoyed building the befacos a lot. But I should not have started with the skiff, as that build was the hardest for me -> soldering A LOT of SMT pins for all the power connectors.

My first reaction if somebody asks me about the DIY kits is always positive. The did pack a lot of goodies in my big order from Barcelona HQ with a branded desoldering pump and four good quality 50cm cables (big life saver now).
But I also had some really weird screws in the package of my jump skiff (m5 skink heads, instead of domes) which I then got in a local hardware store. And a missing thonkiconn in my bag from an order with exploding shed. But these guy's where super cool and sent me a replacement next working day, no questions asked!

The quality of the PCBs, and front panel Silkscreen is really neat and clean. I'm happy that the modules are super sturdy. Before diving into this I wondered if it will be as solid and level as a prebuilt module. But it's much cleaner than my 2hp module where the pots sit a little off center from the holes.
The instructions are also well done, every time I might have messed up it was always me not reading the manual first, or not reading the IC names fully ;) But it's also helpful that befaco sent some kits to the usual suspect youtubers, if you want to double check something.
The modules, being hit and miss could still be true, I have yet to find out why sometimes the midi in does not start to receive midi and a minute later everything works as I need it for the full time I use it. I also use the A*B+C as an audio VCA and wondered if it's correct that it's not fully closing, but reading more into this it seems a lot of VCAs have this issue.

Maybe I should flesh this out more but this sums up my experience quite well. Here is another super linear jam while I wait for the zlob entropy to arrive and modulate my muxlicer triggers.