Hi every one,

This is my first step in modular.
So first of all, thank you for adimitting me in the community. And excuse my approximative English :)

Modular is not the center piece of my setup.
I use an hardware drum machine (TR8S) and a couple of analog synths.
Some of them are semi-modular or modular-compatible (Pro-1 / Circuit Mono Station )
I also have a beatstep pro.
I'm mainly making techno and electro, inspired by Detroit and Berlin based productions.
I also love Surgeon, that is one of my favourite artists.

I just bought the Arturia Rackbrute 3U / 88HP
I would like to add some percussive, evolutive random patterns to my music, as well as ambient pads or drones with a bunch of effects for intros and transitions.
Here are the modules I'm sure for the moment.
I've chosen the SY 0.5 cause he makes exactly the sounds I'm looking for, percussives but pitchables untill you can play notes with. Can adjust the enveloppes too.
Pam's would sequence and control the sounds using beatstep pro clock (I also like the varigate 4+, but he has less functions)
I already have pico DSP for fx and disting MK4. I could change the dsp later for a Erica Synths dual fx or other.
I know that I need VCA's, a filter, Utility, maybe distortion, another voice module (I like Piston Honda sounds) and so on.
But I don't know what could be the more valuables module for the little amount of available space in the rack.

So, knowing this I would be glad to have your modules suggestions ! ;)

Thanks a lot, Cédric