Yeah, I pulled those two because...

...with the LFO, the Stages is far more flexible. You can literally define the modulation curve via the sliders, tamper with the behavior while it's running, and if you need an extra sequencer, it does that too...besides having a crap-pile of other useful tricks. And remember, that Tiptop MISO is purpose-built for tinkering with modulation and CV signals, making it yet another key to what the Stages is capable of. And...

...the VCF was too...ah, basic. Sure, it might have an SSM circuit in it, but in the end, it's still just a lowpass VCF with some extra skirt taps. The Morgasmatron, though, is clearly the product of a brilliant but deranged mind. You can run it as a single filter pair (like an MS-20), or split the pair out to be two separate multimode VCFs (yes, with CV over resonance!), OR run this as a stereo filter pair. Or you could just let the two filters in there duke it out for sonic mangling supremacy via its internal crossroutings. Plus, now that there's a proper CVable waveshaper there AND a ringmod, you've got the complete kit for timbral screwing-around. Also, keep in mind that even though the "flow" here is left-to-right, that's not a hard and fast rule; you might find it super-twisty to feed the two sides of the Morgasmatron back into the dual Fold inputs to see what THAT might spit out.

Also, that Hermod can also serve as a MIDI interface for a controller that needs a USB Host connection...meaning that you could strap an Arturia Keystep Pro to this thing and get even MORE sequencing channels! Or if complex expression control work sounds right, it'll be great with a ROLI.

If you construct this build, my bet is that you won't feel a pressing need for anything new for a hot minute. At least. You'll be finding new tricks for YEARS. Or so I hope...