Hi Wishbonebrewery,

You are welcome :-) That's all what I wanted, have you made you think about some pointers I provided you. The rest is up to you, but looking at your comments, I think you follow up quite well on the subject :-) Provided the fact you have only one power socket free to use... that must give you some stress to make sure it's a good choice for the next module you are going to take ;-) Just teasing you!

Yes... for percussion I have a bit the same struggle as you do... shall I do that externally or also within Eurorack? Difficult to answer, I am not sure myself either. Hopefully time will teach us (hence more experience). I am still waiting for the Endorphin.es - Ground Control sequencer to become available, with that I hope to do some percussion, but I wonder if the Ground Control ever will be released?

Samples?! Yes good point, your feedback about my track I made is still in the background of my mind. I think I am going to follow up on your advice to use the Disting Mk4 for that but I need a few quiet moments to do some sample recording of some sounds and then see what Disting Mk4 can do for me. You done that already, so more sampling possibilities? How about the Erica Synths - Sample Drum? Or the Make Noise - Phonogene? I need to look a bit more into it as well but haven't come to a conclusion yet for my own situation. Let me know your experiences once you have moved forward with the sample "stuff" :-)

It would be interesting to know what your last/final module will be once you have made the decision before you have to think about some power extension.

Good luck, have a good weekend and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads