Hey!! Thats an interesting way to look at things. :)
I recognise that I may need more VCA, though a lot of my patches only ever use one channel of the Veils at the moment, a VCA addition would be a MI Blinds as it will Offset as well as Attenuvert, I mainly started thinking about this when I was patching up for Ducking on the beat which meant setting an Offset with the AV-1 and inverting an envelope output from the Pip Slope which then went to 2 channels of the Veils so i could duck the volume when the Bass beat hit (I notice ST Modular do a well priced Stereo VCA with an offset, it looks like a perfect module for ducking).

Btw, my reason for asking for 1 more module, I have 1 power socket left with the current Tiptop uZeus' so 1 more module then I need to think about some Konstantlab Busboards and my future power use.

Multiples - yeah, thats plenty, though I could use a Buffered Mult for keeping some of my Clock signals at full strength as I sometimes find I can be stretching them a bit too far and it will miss triggering something at the end of line.

VCF - I have my eye on the Tiptop Forbidden Planet, its a good price and looks interesting.

VCO - I feel I have maybe 3 options here, Befaco, Electrosmith (good price) or Pittsburgh (bit expensive).

Percussion - I'm slightly torn whether to keep most percussion as outboard gear or whether to bring more into the rack, if mor percussion comes into the rack I would be looking at getting a good sequencer like the WMD Metron, I like that Drum Machines are easy to program and very direct as outboard gear, though when within the rack there are endless other possibilities for percussion that is not necessarily used as percussion.

Cheers for that Garfield, you have made me think!

One other thought... haha, is more ability to bring samples into the rack (but that would men me buying a digital recorder too so I could do some field recordings).

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery