No immediate thoughts @nkozi other than that your rack looks pretty nice, and I'm curious about the Crow. How do you like it so far?
-- troux

It's amazing - I have a Winterbloom Sol, which is very similar, but this can process CV messages in a way that's really useful. Both Crow and Sol are easy to program and I think they're gonna get me into coding and MaxMSP. I followed the 'getting started' guide for Crow, which has you building a S&H circuit, and it was super fun!

Looks like fun in a small package. As far as Plaits, I would have a hard time giving mine up. I don't use it in every patch, or even to it's full potential, but it's so handy for its versatility.
How do you like the Frap Tools module? I get a headache just looking at their panels.

-- farkas

Haven't gotten it in yet, should be here tomorrow or Monday. It's honestly the only module I've really truly lusted after - I got it for a good used price off Lines and I think it's gonna be the core of my system! At first I was daunted by the panel, but once I took a real look at it, the typography made a ton more sense than say, Maths. And yeah, I really do love Plaits, but I wish it had a sync input.

Nkozi