Hi Later On Maybe,

It certainly helps when you have the sequencer and most of the effects external so you can optimise the space here in this rack.

My advice is to not plan the rack entirely full but leave close to one row empty first, gain some experience with the modules you are going to start with and then review your own planning how you like to proceed.

Though you mentioned that you would like to have a complete voice like the Atlantis, for a small rack like this I would reconsider that if I were you. Instead you could consider to take a hybrid modular system, like for example a Neutron. A) It's much cheaper and B) it saves you a lot of space in your rack.

The Atlantis is 40 HP that is 19.2% or almost one-fifth of your total available rack space... are you sure you want to fill up your rack with such large modules and soon need to buy yet another rack?

The same question goes for the Harmonic Oscillator from Verbos, I don't know the module but I am quite sure it's a fantastic oscillator, especially when you look at the price then it must be something ;-) Look at the HP space as well... 32 HP, another 15.4% gone.

So leave these two modules out and you save yourself 72 HP or 35% of rack space --> that's more than a third of your total available rack space! So you might want to reconsider these two modules.

Instead you could consider a Plaits from Mutable Instruments and a Dixie II+ from Intellijel; just some examples, you can add any other oscillator you like. My advice is start simple and when you are ready for it you still can buy another rack and go for the large & heavy stuff.

The 1 U passive multiple, do you really need that when you get started? Perhaps not yet, right? So my advice is to leave that out first and keep some 1 U space as a reserve. The same goes for that FSR 1 U module, I am sure that the first few times using that module is a lot of fun, but on the long run a good investment? Perhaps consider an expression pedal instead on the long run?

Instead of the 1 U pedal module I would consider a 1 U Audio I/O module. Then once you bought your 2nd Intellijel 2 x 104 HP case then you could consider the 1 U pedal module. You don't believe me that you are going to need a second rack? Well the way you plan your rather large (don't take too small modules either though) slurping HP-modules ;-) You need a 2nd casing faster than you can say: "Shit my first rack is already full! I didn't expect that to happen" ;-)

I might overdo it here a little bit but I hope you get my point :-)

Oh yes, I am not sure but I don't think I saw a mixer in your rack, consider a four channel mixer so you can mix that to a stereo output to your external mixer.

I guess for a starter this should help you a bit I hope, shout if you need to know more. Good luck and kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads