I would think that you might want something like a Triple Sloths or Zadar for unusual or evolving modulation. I just got the Ochd, and it is outstanding with eight "organic" LFOs in 4hp.
Yes, I think a different oscillator would be wise. The oscillators you picked out are ok for basic wave shapes, but you probably won't get great pads with these. Plaits is popular in these small racks for a reason due to its broad range of synthesis types. There is even a 6hp micro Plaits that would provide you with more options than the oscillators you have chosen. Maybe even the Cursus Iteritas for a wavetable-ish oscillator that can do evolving sounds with some modulation. For the "pluck" sounds, you might want a low pass gate in addition to VCAs and envelopes.
I'm not familiar with the 1u modules you have chosen. Will one of them provide triggers for envelopes or gates to keep everything in time like a Pamela's New Workout or other master clock/clock divider? How will you sequence or play everything? Do you have something like a Beatstep Pro, or will you need a sequencing module?
Ronin is right in that a Deepmind or something like that will get you closer to what you want for far less money, unless you have plans to expand beyond this palette case considerably. Unfortunately, that's kind of the state of modular synthesizers.
Let me know if I can answer any other questions.