Be aware that @sdelimar will call your muma, the forums admins, befriend you on 3 social networks and send threats on all of them plus to your friends (!!) on social networks if he won't get updated every second about packages.

OK I made 2 mistakes this time (did not answer right away since I had some unforeseeable things happening, sent wrong tracking number). Shit happens. I said I am sorry but the package arrived safely and was only delayed due to covid and I did go into details explaining to him what has kept me away from MG (because it was not enough for him that I quoted private issues) this guy does everything to destroy years of good reputation, downrates me too.

I wanted to react peacefully and did so far but they just won't stop. Be aware. @sdelimar seems to have much too much time on his hands and the nervousity of a frightened squirrel.

I feel sorry but it is starting to bug me.

Everyone else that thinks about not dealing with me because of this: My sales history is openly available here, you can be absolutely sure I will send you nothing but good, functioning devices as I always did. One time there was something wrong (DIY Clouds where a socket came loose) and I immediately returned the money, paid for sending back and that was it.

Yes, I was never the quickest to answer on MG and I will try to better that but for people expecting amazon service please understand that I am but a private person with family and a job. (yes this time it was 4 days and that is too long, also for my standards)

But I will always do my absolute best to satisfy our contract.

Enough said. Love to all.