2HP Tune Quantizer. 2HP. - why? what are you going to quantize? I see Marbles and the outputs from that are already quantized - as are those from the minibrute - don't get unless you can justify this properly (so -2)

Doepfer A-151 Quad sequential Switch. 4 HP. - brilliant module - get

Ladik B-010 Bool2 – logic module. 4 HP.
Doepfer A-118-2 Noise S&H. 4 HP. - replace these 2 with kinks (-4)

Ladik S-186 Trig/Gate Delay. 4 HP. - ok - get

After Late Audio uBurst (Clouds).8 HP. - replace this with a happy nerding FXAid (-4)

Doepfer A-135-2 Quad VCA. 8 HP. - wouldn't be my pick but you will always need more vcas - get

Michigan Synth Works uO_C. 8 HP. - what are you intending to use this for? again think long and hard - do you really need 4 channels of whatever right now ? would a 2nd disitng make more sense in the short term - before the inevitable second case!!!

I've freed 10hp for you - amounts are in brackets at end of lines -maybe more depending on the answer to the ornament and crime questions

If you desperately want clouds - a word of warning - you will probably want 4 channels of attenuators as well for the cv inputs

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities