Hello everyone!

I am about to start the journey and like others on the timeline, I will need advices and valuable thoughts regarding modular/eurorack environment. I really do hope that I could keep one thread for my learning experience and growth.

I do believe that approaching modular in a "step by step" manner, will not necessarily bring disappointment or "run away"scenarios. I do feel attracted by it, to the extent where I don't look for immediate instant gratification or accomplishments.

I will start by mentioning what other equipment I have around me at this point:

Soundcraft Sound Signature 10
Faderfox Pc & Mx 12
Iconnectivity Mi010
Circuit Happy Missing Link

These are units that, more or less, I think they could take part or not in the future discussions.

I will start with the case I intend to purchase and that would be Intellijel 7u 104hp. Based on other comments, it looks it might be a good candidate for starter.

My first question is: How much importance should I give to this specific case knowing that one row is 1u and It Has to be intellijel utility modules? Should I go on a case without 1u modules ? How efficient are those Intellijel 1u modules to cover the needs of a beginner ? Is it safe to invest in a case like that, knowing that I would have to use Only Intellijel modules for that particular row?

I appreciate your time and look forward for more.