Hi k0s0,

Ha, ha, you had some more modular on your sleeve ;-) Yes all sounds good to me, pity that the René isn't as good as expected, for the space it takes and then being almost disappointing, that's a real pity then. Sorry to hear that, good to know as well, will focus for the moment on another sequencers then :-)

I am waiting for and hope to test soon the Endorphin.es Ground Control sequencer and the Erica Synth Black Sequencer, both not on the market yet, waiting patiently ;-)

He, he, the OP-1 is a nice thing to play with and for such a small thing amazing what it all can do, it's the (new) price I don't like though... the old price was already pretty steep but perhaps worth it.

How is the Morphagene coming along, do you like it? Is it worth? More worth than the René? :-)

And how about the huge E370? Is it the space (and financial efforts) worth it? You got quite a few modules that are interesting. Three 6-channel mixers... did you configure them as one large 18-channel mixer or as 3 separate mixers? I got myself the Doepfer A-138o/p combination with two p's (i.e. 8 channels), quite nice.

I see you got yourself an Octasource too, I enjoy mine almost every time, I love the craziness of it :-)

Enjoy your stuff and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads