Hi,
I'm about to finish my current 12U setup but often feel that I need more modulation and that I have more noise sources that I can use effectively.
This is a general duty rack but mostly oriented to drum duties maybe a synth line too and is supposed to be used along a machinedrum and a laptop running Ableton Live..
I was hoping to get into generative drum/percussion style patches to make things more interesting but probably need more probability modules and trigger generators so for now I'm just focusing on extra modulation.
I frequently patch it on its own and I seem to exhaust the modulators and VCAs pretty quickly so was thinking the following:
Get rid of Braids and Edges and replace them with NLC sloths, a second micro O&C and maybe a second Veils.
Another plan is to get the second O&C and a Pam's workout and start from there..
I could probably put aside Rings too since I'm not using it that much although it's nice for some additional bleeps.
Without Rings, Braids and Edges I think I could have a lot of space for extra modulation and maybe some more triggering options..
Any suggestions are welcome since I think I'm a bit stuck at this point.!
ModularGrid Rack

edit:
I also have a second rack in the making which temporarily serves as a storage rack for the modules I don't currently use a lot.
ModularGrid Rack
I could probably mix and match some modules between these 2racks if anyone has any ideas..Obvious choice would be the terminal tedium but I haven't finished it yet:P