Hi Nerophix,

Since you are not sure, perhaps you should indeed consider to get one more semi-modular, to see if this Eurorack is really what you want? For example the Neutron from Behringer is a fantastic device. I started with that one as well and though I got now a Eurorack system, I still use the Neutron regular in combination with my Eurorack stuff.

The Neutron is reasonably priced and is not so expensive as a good start in Eurorack. So after using the Neutron (or Model D for example) for awhile and you feel really excited to go further, then yes, Eurorack might be perhaps something for you. But if it isn't at least you didn't spent so much money (and efforts) into a Eurorack.

At the end, it's up to you. If you decide to go directly for Eurorack, I would recommend a larger case, the one you show is just too small. You don't have to fill it up completely first, keep for example one row free for future extension.

Tough decision to make, so I like you to wish good luck with that decision. Don't rush it and take your sweet time for it. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads