Hi Clemenswenners,

Ha, ha, you got us there ;-)

I guess the Stages is fine. If you just want a "classic" and "standard/default" ADSR but with all kind of possibilities like every stage (A, D, S and R) can be controlled separately, then I am myself very happy with the Erica Synths - Black VC EG. For that module you can get an expander module (Black VC EG Expander) as well with an extra output, an inverted output and a bi-polar output. But it looks like this module is sold out, so it might be difficult to find a dealer who has one on stock left.

Or you might want to consider the Erica Synths Black Dual EG/LFO (that one you can use either as a single ADSR, as a dual AR, as a dual LFO, or as one AR & one LFO; I like it because it's quite flexible in how you like to use it and still pretty much a "standard" ADSR) or the Hakiri Instruments Triple AD (nice one). Or if you want to go for just a good straight forward ADSR then the Doepfer A-140 is great for just that purpose.

Good luck with the search for an envelope and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads