Just purchased my second year as a Unicorn Account holder. This site is such a wonderful tool. I'm happy to support it.

1. The biggest feature I would like to see, is the ability to narrow result by multiple manufacturers rather than just one at a time. There are so many modules and makers now that it's a bit crazy trying to wade through them. It would be nice if instead of a list, there were check boxes and I could choose which manufacturers show up in results. Even better if my selection could be remembered for future visits. No offense to any particular manufacturers, there are just some that I have no desire to buy from.
  2. I second the request to filter out the growing number of clone modules. Not showing other/unknown used to help more, but now many clones are coming from known manufacturers.
  3. New/more case design styles.
  4. Ability to search by hp range rather than max or exact. Perhaps a min box and max box. If both are set to the same number, you only get results for that exact hp.
  5. Ability to limit by depth too when planning a rack that knowingly can only accommodate modules so deep.
    Thank you for your time :)