A bit of an impulsive weekend... Moving to a Mantis case because getting a solid instrument in a single 88hp row (especially w/ 5HP for PSU) is a pain the arse :D.

That said, several new modules have arrived and/or are on their way. The main ones are the Harmonaig, Saich, and Lubadh.. all by Instruo. Something about the black and gold, and who doesn't love a 2 hour tutorial video on new modules from the creator himself.. Playing around with the setup on here spurred the switch to the Mantis... I've sketched out accordingly

I'll have 3 'cases' now:
1. Main (mantis) (pic above)

1. Auxillary (& Alternate sources) - either 3U/6U rackbrute -- sell other. This case will either be physicall above or next to case one.

2. Utility/IO (4ms 40hp). -- not in love with this extensions case, but trying to keep a stable location spot (I/O) from/to other gear. 4 cables will be run permanently and can quickly be used for in, out, scope (when curious/troubleshooting).

Part of this post is 'rubber-ducking' (talking out loud). but I'm asking again for anyone's opinions/thoughts on improvements on modules and placement? Especially anyone who has experience with 'Matrix' routing... I've used a Matrix before, but it was Live sound (sound reinforcement) scenario. Looking forward to exploring this, but still very green.

One thought I have is kicking Rings out to the 3U (or keep 6U and rack up DFAM) in exchange for Batumi (&poti) -- but the reason is it the way it is now, is it'd be great to have a "useable" second case at some point... (sigh I could move it then I guess...) without too much moving around (2 maths :)). Ochd, though great, can't be my only LFO, but stil finding out if I like Tides enough... or if "only Pam's" works without stepping on other uses.

RNDStep... I love the idea of it switching out the inversions/voicings -- TBD on if it stays in that spot.

Racks 2 and 3....

Modules I want to add soon (Much thanks to previous advice)

Befaco Noise Plethora, (definitely will :D)
100Grit (wish I could try it first!)

Thank you in advance :)