https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_777246.jpg

hi everyone,
recently i thought of an idea where id like to make my own instrument for live performance, ive been doing research for a few months now, reading books, watching videos, reading other forums and blogs, and then over the past two weeks i found modulargrid and decided to build my synth. however, i already purchased my own rack (arturia rack brute 3U) in advance, so my build can only be 83 HP (88 w/ power module). theres a few things I took into consideration that I wanted out of this build:

the ability to be controlled by MIDI/Ableton
the ability to be routed stereo (for interface or mixer/speaker purposes)
the ability to recall presets if needed, however can still be used to create different variations of those sounds live
polysynth, with a wavetable synthesizer, that features multiple oscillators for more mod sources and mod types (AM, FM, Additive?) OR more voices?
effects module, that also features a compression module, for better dynamics control and creativity when working live
the ability to control the effects and other parts of the synth via outside instruments (other synths , guitars?)

a couple questions I had, would this work better trying to make this synth more paraphonically than polyphonically? will i be able to control the synth via MIDI to CV polyphonically via KeyLab/Keystep efficiently through this build, if i took out the Intellijel MIDI? I could still route it through the synthbox and so forth correct? or other instruments through midi to cv to synth box...?) my other question is, if i run a synth or guitar through the AI2 (1/4"), i can run in back out at the end of the chain through the AI2, does that work? does the AI2 read midi data, couldn't i run midi/cv through the input of that and through the chain and back? also, i believe that my build allows for up to six voices, correct? (four through the synthbox). also, if i wanted to run some more filters, i could run a filter chain through the ferry and back correct? i also wanted to see if there were any alternative modules that you guys think i could be using, either to better my build considerations or wallet lol. am i missing something? do i need more VCAs? i also believe i need to make room for a better/bigger mixer.

i am very new to eurorack so i wanted to make sure i got a couple questions answered from the pros before i started pouring money into this science project :) i know that i could sell the arturia rack brute for a much bigger rack, and if you have any suggestions let me know, but i think having it smaller makes it more challenging, portable, and less expensive. i also like having the ability to use the rackbrute w other arturia products. let me know what you guys think and and what some suggestions, what i should be thinking about/working on, general advice, better signal flow, etc.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_777246.jpg