With what you have on hand at this point, the only two modules I feel iffy about would be the Dual ADSR and the Tempi. The latter is more useful if you have a number of different devices that require all sorts of shifting clock values, such as a few sequencers. Sure, you can also use the differently-timed outputs for triggering envelopes, etc, but the only other thing I see here that is really timing-centered is the Wogglebug, and it has its own internal clock source which it can also output. To save money and clear some space, you might consider a couple of small clock modulator modules, such as a clock divider (Doepfer's A-160-2 is a good choice) and something else to screw around with timing values. Actually, EMW has some interesting things for this, notably a couple of pulse counters that offer some interesting abuse potential.

As for the Dual ADSR, for what it is, it's not bad, but you can cram a couple of other ADSRs and then some into the 14 hp it currently occupies. Look at various envelope generators down in the 4 hp size range, and you'll find plenty, as well as the ability to put in a few EGs that have different behaviors. That's always useful; things like DADSRs, for example, give you the added extra of an inboard trig/gate delay, which means you can screw with time values a little more by offsetting the DADSR's envelope timing. Root around a bit more and let your imagination wander.

Also, if we're talking 'dissonant experimental sounds', you've got to shove some sort of ring modulation in there somewhere. The one I'm pretty jazzed about, and have been for some time, is Intellijel's uMod II. Not only can it do traditional-style ring modulation, because it's a variation known as a quadrant modulator it has some other uses. It can output either purely 'sums' or 'differences' instead of both at once, and it also has some capabilities for logical functions and other nifty arcana. At 6 hp, you could stuff one of these and a couple of 4 hp EGs into the hole now occupied by the Dual ADSR, and get even better/wilder results in that 14 hp space.

None of these are huge and/or spendy items, either...you might find that if you shop carefully, you've actually reduced the cost of your system a bit. That's always a win!