Hello guys! Im planning to build my first modular. I've read and watched a bunch of videos on how to start all this, but still it seems very confusing at this point, so it might be errors in here, maybe i miss some basic things. So feel free to comment and advice, i will appreciate it!
Few words about what do I wanna use it for.
Basically playing synths is my favorite time spending (what a surprise), but my job makes me move to a new place almost every half a year. At home I've got pretty solid MIDI-chained setup with Moog Voyager, Tetra, Analog4, a guitar that i sample into Octatrack, tb-303, bunch of effect processors and a DSI Tempest as drum machine. Obviously its not possible to carry all those with me. So i decided to sell the setup, get a small MIDI-sequencer with drum samples (considering Digitakt as a main option) and build a modular synth that is flexible and not huge.
Most of the time I play techno, but slowly reducing amount of percussion and moving to ambient-style soundscapes.
So my goal in this case is not to produce too much crazy blips and farts, but more stable musical sounds.
Thanks in advance:)