-- teataine
Interesting challenge, here's my attempt: ModularGrid Rack

You managed to keep a lot more than I expected! Also, I did not know about that Traffic module... I have spent so much time deep in Pam's trying to achieve such an effect

I added an A-138s and a Bastl Ciao!. If your chosen USB interface can take modular levels, then I would replace the Ciao

OTOH, if the audio interface has 4 channels, I could do the mixing in the box. This selection tops out at six outputs, so a little 2hp mixer could replace the A-138s. Mixing on the computer is not as fun though!

The Disting is worth keeping in such a small case because it can do so many different things.

I suspect it'll be playing samples most of the time, but yeah, this is a mandatory pick

The DFAM is also amazing but people usually point out it's a waste to have it mounted in a rack, especially a small one. I'd seriously consider keeping it as a separate unit tho.

People always say that, but I think it's backwards. Don't think of it as putting a DFAM in a case, think of it as making a DFAM++. Anyway I thought about that a lot quite a lot, and I think DFAM + 4hp of power doesn't leave enough quite enough space, especially if you need to squeeze some kind of mixer in there.

Thanks for the suggestions!