Thanks guys for weighing in, I've made some adjustments and added somemore utilites Sindikat (cv processor, buffered mult, attenuvert) and looking at a Clouds Clone now in place of that Qu-Bit Mojave.... I can always go big for the next one but figured since I need to save space I've also pulled the output and the power modules since its one of those nifty cases that has both integrated. I guess my biggest question is Do I need ornament + Crime if I already own a Pam's I know Pam's can quantize but does it hurt to have a second, is this redundant? obviously still very new as I move from semi-modular to modular so please Roast away.
*note I currently own the case(crazy deal) and it came with earthquaker module. I also have PAMs, Veils, Banshee filter and clouds clone. I'm not dead set on the Modulaire Maritime gear but both units seem to do what I want and the company really responive to questions so I guess the got me with well explained demo's and good customer service, but I have yet to order.
Thx