Traxam, thanks, I'm actually glad you made this comment about the Octalinks as I did look at every option I could find. I REALLY wanted a cleaner option, and did want to stick with CAT cables. I just REALLY wish that these cases had jacks on it for internal wiring of it. (For the price of them, they should. Or at least have a popout panel for people who want to mod them.)

With simply a hole in the back or top, it makes it difficult to just detach the cable (but obviously solves the cleanness aspect). So I figured my only option would be to cut a hole and mount a face plate that I could install a pair of RJ45 keystone coupler jacks on. That way with a 6 inch cable from the module to the jack, I could have the optimal output jacks on the case itself. The cases are expensive and that makes me hesitant, but having it just how I want it would seem to make it worth the effort. I figured I'd need to get my hands on the cases first though to be able to determine how much effort it would take and the ease of doing the modification. Wood cases would be simple, though the 104 7U IntJ cases would be a much greater endeavor.

So if I don't find the case to be easily modifiable, I figured I could have the Octalinks in the center and be able to wrap each wire around the case handle before inserting it and that should help keep it a little cleaner than just dangling and being in the way.