Jopair, thanks for the response! I really do like the Atlas, it does have several qualities that I found quite appealing. When I first looked at it, I think that it was the HP that I thought was a bit large. Though since I'm thinking I might need to have more filtering, coupled that with the fact that it being 4 channels really does justify the size, It's definitely worth another look!

The Dual Dagger I will have to revisit, as I recall, the videos I had come across last time I looked into it, I found difficult for me to distinguish what was the module vs what was the other 20 modules patched into it for the demonstration video. I'll have a look again and see if I can find some other videos about that that I might have overlooked. I do appreciate the module suggestions!

I totally get the dislike (that many seem to share) for the 2hp sized modules. I do wish they were 3-4 hp each. Generally speaking, I do prefer ease-of-use as opposed to a micro form factor that emphasizes on space saving. For the most part, I figured those modules would end up being set up and used it for aspects that I wouldn't be changing often. Though I would be happy to be able to swap them out for something with the same functions that is in a slightly bigger form factor. Also, since I was planning to have one of the cases be a detachable stand-alone mobile rig, I figured the 2hps would end up in that case just to cram in a little more options in that travel rig.

You did answer my main question (is there anything glaringly wrong here). I wanted to make sure I had my basics covered. I have seen lots of posts like mine with responses such as: You don't have enough VCAs, why no mults, or that you have nothing to output such-n-such to. So I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I overlooked or missed where some aspect of my rack is missing another module or aspect that is needed for basic functionality, or a module that people feel is almost a compulsory addon.

Having everyone choosing different modules is a great aspect. Something like Maths I can see the versatility of and understand why so many people use it. Though something like Plaits, I can see the versatility, but I don't share the appeal for it as most people do. (Something it seems you might relate to?)

I would say that the main things I'm on the fence about are the midi modules and my ability to get everything connected. The other man thing would be the Queen of Pent and the analogue drum aspect. While I think the Rample module will be good for samples of actual drums (which I have a large library of), I'm not the biggest fan of 808 style drums. I do like 909 style better, but generally the sort of music I will mainly be making would be making use of more actual drum sounds. I do want to include some drums of a 909ish style or something similar, but I would like to be able to sculpt the sounds a little more than the QoP might be capable of. Many drum modules have the ability to go WAY out of actual "drum sounds" and that is appealing though I have a few worries. One being that modules with a lot of range might be harder to get dialed in to something more traditional sounding perhaps? Also multiple modules can be more expensive as well as take up more space. Where as something like DFAM seems good, I think that perhaps individual modules might be a better fit. I had originally picked QoP because it seemed to be a very straightforward module, but that seems to come at the expense of versatility and range.