Forgive me if this is too obvious or you're already doing this, but with the ES9 you can do a ton with VCV rack. There are many copies of existing hardware modules available in VCV rack for free, which can help you get to know the workflow and determine what types of things you gravitate toward to decide what you want to invest in on the hardware side. Cheers!
-- Progspiration

I was just about to look into VCV too. Will definately do that, thanks for the tip!

Im not quiet familiar with the Oxi. (Im testing one at the moment for the first time)
But I guess you can do much like lfos, envelopes + logic gates and stuff with the oxi.
So its just a question of taste and workflow.
But in general, maybe you could focus on a more modular experience instead of just dropping voices to control it with the oxi. (Which is also fine, if this is what you want)

Your rack looks a bit shuffeled and incoherent to me. Seems to be a approach to become a groovebox rack .
A few good standard picks, almost everybody does like (BIA+Mimetic Digitalis+Lapsus Os) but not much coherence and context.

Maybe think about, which exact role your rack should take.
What does it need, what should it do?
If you go hybrid or with semi-modular stuff, a rack focused on utility could be useful.
If you use it with a analog rhytm - do you need a dedicated kickdrum?
So maybe focus on more standard building blocks.

Do you just want to replace the elektron stuff with a groovebox rack you patched once and set and forget?
Do you want to do complex patches and discover modular?
Do you really need the modular for generative stuff or is your oxi + elektron gear enough?

If you just do the same stuff with you modular as you do with the other gear, it could be a expensive toy at the end.

-- VONDENFUNKEN

Solid words here too. Indeed, I’ve tried to create an extensive techno groovebox—something that can create sequences with controlled randomness that come to life with modulation and 'minimal' changes over time. I’d say my style is not too experimental, and I enjoy putting in a simple lead or melody hook. That said, I want to explore ‘complex’ patching, but the rack should be playable with many sweet spots since I plan to take it on stage and perform with it rather than noodling in my studio at home.

I understand lots of practice is required to find those sweet spots, but I also think certain modules are more playable and encourage trying new things while still creating solid grooves.

Regarding the OXI and generating stuff, yes, the OXI can definitely do a lot by itself. However, I want to switch up the workflow of sequencing or maybe even combine methods now and then. The new Gamut Repetitor from Noise Engineering might do the trick and could be a better fit than the Turing Machine and its expanders.

From all the advice so far, I’ll probably drop the Bassline and Victor for now and replace them with utilities. Slim posted good advice before, which I’ll gladly take into account.

Lastly, please disregard the bottom row. I might replace the Rytm with dedicated drum modules at some point, but for now, I’d like to focus on a hybrid setup with the Rytm for drums, the rack as a modular groovebox, and a DAW. I mentioned it in my post, but it’s a long one, so I understand if you missed it.